Client Manager Jobs
Working within an accountancy practice, a Client Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting a designated portfolio of clients. The Client Manager will also undertake a range of accounting duties on a daily basis, whilst maintaining regular, open and clear communication lines with their assigned clients.
Client Manager job description and responsibilities
As well as managing a range of different clients, the role of Client Manager also involves the following day-to-day activities:
- Reviewing day to day bookkeeping
- Account preparation
- Providing insight and analysis to clients
- Managing TAX / VAT returns
- Support and advise client queries
- Preparation of management accounts
Client Manager job qualifications, experience and skills
To be successful in a role as Client Manager, you would be expected to have prior experience working within an accountancy practice. Employers may also ask for a Client Manager to be ACA or ACCA qualified.
Further skills and experience required for a Client Manager include:
- Working knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build long standing relationships
- Business acumen with commercial mindset
- Ability to adapt and work at pace
Looking for a Client Manager job or need help recruiting?
Please complete our contact form below and a member of the team will be in touch quickly.