Accountant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £35000 Per Annum
Due to business growth, an Accountant is required to join a family feel organisation in Southampton (free parking) who have multinational reach. The successful Accountant will be offered 2 remote working days, flexible work hours as well as a study package should you so wish.
In this key role, the successful Accountant will be assisting the finance department and wider business, supporting across multiple legal entities. This role would suit someone who enjoys investigating, where no day is the same, and being part of a close knit team of friendly people!
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Business partnering with multiple external stakeholders, regarding the statutory position of the different entities
- Reviewing processes, controls and procedures
- Reconciliation of the end to end payroll processing, identifying discrepancies and making necessary adjustments
- Supporting with the year end accounts preparation
- Responsible for identifying potential process improvements and implementing change
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA is a plus, but experience is number one criteria so if you’re not qualified, don’t let this put you off applying
- Experience of working in one of following roles: Accountant / Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Commercial Accountant / Finance Analyst / Assistant accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant
- Investigative / problem solving mindset
- Ability of providing analysis to improve business performance
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday (increased with service)
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days remote working
- Company pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Free parking
- Job satisfaction
- Study package (should you so wish)
If you are interested in finding out more regarding this Accountant position, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.