Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
If you are a qualified Accountant and looking to join an exciting and forever evolving business, then this might be the role for you!
Due to a role relocation, we are recruiting for a reputable financial services company. The successful Accountant will be offered flexible working hours, a generous benefits package, and hybrid working with up to 3 days per week remote!
In this instrumental role, the Accountant will be working closely with the Finance Director and be responsible for the day-to-day financial accounting transactions, with increased focus on producing financial statements and VAT. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently working in a similar role but looking to take a step up to gain more rounded experience. The successful candidate will gain this experience by working within a shared service centre environment, therefore helping you to get the exposure you need to develop in your career!
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist countries with the preparation of VAT returns and Financial Statements and any other regulatory requirements
- Reconciliation of assigned balance sheet control accounts and preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations to timetable
- Ensure all Overhead costs are calculated, posted, and reported accurately including allocating costs to the correct cost centre/GL codes
- Ensure each set of books’ month end actuals are prepared to the month end deadline in line with the Month End Schedule
- Ensure all Revenue are calculated, posted and reported correctly, including allocating income to their correct Product/GL/Client codes and accounting for Sales Taxes correctly
- Keep up to date with system changes/business /product/ changes
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified in or studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: Financial Accountant / Stat Accountant / Management Accountant / Project Accountant / Finance Manager / Assistant Financial Accountant
- Big company background is deireable but not essential
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid (3 days per week from home)
- Generous benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
If you are interested in finding out more about this Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.