Accounting Services Manager
Accounting Services Manager Job Details
Salary:£38000 - £40000 Per Annum
Would you like to broaden your current experience working for an organisation that supports those in challenging conditions? If the answer is yes, this might be one for you to consider…
Due to office relocation, we are recruiting an Accounting Services Manager to join a growing company based in Fareham on a permanent basis. The successful Accounting Services Manager will be offered flexible working hours, a generous pension contribution, and the opportunity to truly hone their skill set (not to mention a competitive benefits package!).
This role would suit someone who has a strong background supporting Accounts Payable or in a general finance support role, and who is looking to gain broader experience within general accounts.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Revenue recognition
- Overseeing the cash flow forecasting
- Month-end close of Accounts Payable
- Aged debtors
- Working with the location managers to streamline processes and respond to queries
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role such as Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable / Bookkeeping / Assistant Management Accountant
- Previous experience in the Industry sector
- Studying towards ACCA, CIMA, ACA is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in a manufacturing role would be advantageous
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Company bonus
- Generous Pension Contribution (matched up to 11%)
- Fabulous modern offices
- Great working office culture
If you would like to find out more about this Accounting Services Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.