Accounts Administrator Job Details
Salary:£19000 - £24000 Per Annum
A thriving procurement organisation, based in Eastleigh, is on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit team.
There is a real opportunity for career progression, with great exposure to working within a growing business and a welcoming, collaborative culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and inputting to the system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Checking and setting up of purchase orders (POs)
- Credit control – chasing payment of invoices
- Dealing with the accounts inbox and helping to resolve queries
- Chasing suppliers for final tax invoices
What you will need:
- At least 6 months of experience in an accounts role (ideally)
- Ideally have experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Sales Ledger / Administrator
- To be studying towards AAT or be a graduate in Accounting & Finance or similar (ideally)
- Desire to progress your career in Finance and Accounting
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Your birthday off
- Referral scheme
- Regular pay review
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.