Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £25000 Per Annum
A luxury private business is seeking a driven, forward-thinking Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Whiteley, could this be you?
This company is passionate about supporting its staff, with the successful Accounts Assistant working within a friendly, fast-paced environment with funded social events, flexible working, and modern offices in an excellent location where no two days are the same!
This role will suit someone who has great attention to detail and previous experience in this profession as you will be largely supporting with Purchase and Sales ledger.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Entry of bank statements
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Providing support within the Purchase Ledger team – largely inputting invoices
- Credit control
- End-to end processing of financial transactions for multiple legal entries
- Managing customer billing process
- Managing accounts payable
- Stock reconciliations
- Supporting operational colleagues
- Supporting department strategy and business improvement
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer / Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger / Assistant Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Free on site parking
- Highly new and modern offices
- On site gym
- Professional but relaxed working environments
- Funded team social events
- Study support for AAT
- Free refreshments on-site
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.