Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for an opportunity to help shape and grow the finance function of a local, charitable organisation?
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team, based near Haslemere, on a temporary (6-month) basis. This is a project-based role and will provide great exposure to all areas of accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the construction of the budget process
- Working on process improvement
- Collaborating with the Finance Manager to develop the chart of accounts
- Sales ledger management
- Purchase ledger management
- Running payroll
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Working on adhoc projects with the Finance Manager
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Assistant Accountant / Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Manager / Sales Ledger Manager / Payroll Manager
- Excellent working knowledge of purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll processes
- Background in SME accounts roles
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll is desirable
- A systematic, logical and process-driven mindset
What you will get:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working can be considered for the right candidate
- Development opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.