Accounts Assistant Job Details
Location:Chandler's Ford, Hampshire
Salary:£18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Do you want to be involved in doing floor-to-ceiling accounting and taking full ownership of the accounts department?
We’re working with a Southampton-based logistics business that needs an Assistant Accountant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. As a business that is big on staff welfare, the successful candidate will be offered flexible working hours, company bonuses as well as the chance to join a company where people are put first and shown a clear progressive path.
Day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for processing reconciliations and maintaining both the sales and purchase ledger.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices on the accounting system
- Assisting with reconciliations
- Checking purchase orders are correct
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Posting supplier and customer payments
- Dealing with queries
What you will need:
- Ideally, AAT-qualified / Part qualified
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role such as Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Competent Excel skills
- A progressive drive
What you will get:
- Quarterly bonus
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Company pension
- High spec offices
- Free on-site parking
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.