Accounts Assistant Job Details
Reference No:DJ -1156
Rate:£10 - £13 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a company that has been successfully operating for over 50 years, based on the outskirts of Southampton (ongoing temporary basis with a potential opportunity to go permanent). This Accounts Assistant role is offering a great opportunity to work for a supportive family run business, flexible start and finish times, with a line manager who will make sure you have everything you need to be successful!
The successful Accounts Assistant will be working within a team of 3 and responsible for a variety of duties such as processing invoices, bank reconciliations and weekly payment runs, as well as liaising with suppliers to resolve queries!
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices into the system
- Matching invoices with GRN codes
- Checking and raising invoices on the system
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Allocating cash and raising invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of the email inbox
What you will need:
- Experience in the following – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk / Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Admin / Sales Ledger
- A high attention to detail
- IT literate
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Supportive team
- Exposure to a variety of tasks
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.