Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £25000 Per Annum
We are on the lookout for a talented Accounts Assistant to join an established communications business, based near Southampton. You will cover various aspects of the finance and accounts for the business, including purchase and sales ledger, reconciliations, expenses and banking.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger – processing invoices for multiple business units, raising payments on banking, payment runs
- Sales ledger – some credit control and credit checking customers
- Processing staff expenses
- Bank reconciliations – downloading bank statements and posting payments across 4 multicurrency accounts
- Managing the finance email inbox for UK and Europe
- Month end reconciliations with occasional support on the journals
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk
- Studying AAT or relevant experience (QBE)
- Strong background in purchase ledger
- Strong Excel skills, specifically vlookups and pivot tables, are advantageous
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension – 5% employer
- Free 24 hour GP service
- Perkbox – discounts for major retailers
- Opportunity for bonus
- Study support for the right candidate
- Team incentives
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.