Accounts Assistant Job Details
Rate:£10 - £13 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-establish company on a temp to perm basis due to a small restructure, so this company is ideally looking for someone to join quickly to support the team! The successful Accounts Assistant will be working in their offices on the outskirts of Southampton, offering flexible start and finish times, competitive benefits (once a permanent member of the team after an initial 1 month period), but more importantly, a welcoming team who will make you feel at home, understanding you have a life outside of work!
The successful Accounts Assistant will be working within a team of 2 and responsible for a variety of duties such as processing invoices, bank reconciliations and weekly payment runs, as well as liaising with suppliers to resolve queries!
Reporting to the Finance Controller you will be responsible for:
- Allocating cash and raising invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Gain authorisation for POs
- Processing invoices into the system
- Matching invoices with GRN codes
- Checking and raising invoices on the system
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Management of the email inbox
What you will need:
- Experience in the following – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk / Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Admin / Sales Ledger
- A high attention to detail
- IT literate
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Health care
- Death in service
- Onsite Free parking
- Supportive team / training
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.