Accounts Assistant Job Details
Rate:£11 - £14 Per Hour
Would you like to work for an organisation who are all about supporting the local community, whilst reflecting this ethos internally with their staff and everything they do? This role offers 1-2 remote days, flexible work hours, and a very high possibility of converting into a permanent role for the right person! This role would suit someone who is keen to start their next role at short notice and / or someone who can help this business for a period of 3 months, due to a spike in work (which is likely to stay due to growth).
The successful Accounts Assistant will be joining a very close-knit and supportive team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager who will ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your role.
The Accounts Assistant will be supporting with financial administration, supporting largely with processing invoices / expenses, supporting the payment runs and general finance queries. Don’t worry, all training is provided as they appreciate all finance teams work differently!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain purchase ledger
- Processing invoices and looking for approvals
- Inputting payments and receipts into accounting system
- Raising all cheques and online payments weekly
- Resolving finance queries via phone and email
- Supporting with the general inbox
- Managing relevant accounting documentation as required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks
- Experience in one of the following – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk / Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Admin / Sales Ledger
- A high attention to detail
- IT literate
What you will get:
- 1-2 remote days (post training)
- 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 6% Pension contribution
- Free parking when in the office
- Discounted services
- Onsite gym
- Subsidized canteen
If you are interested in applying to this Accounts Assistant role, please apply today with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.