Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Due to growth, we are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a not-for-profit organisation based in Lyndhurst on a permanent basis.
Your team will be small and close-knit, you’ll be amongst people who have a genuine passion for their work and are always on hand to support others. Working on site, you’ll benefit from free parking, flexible working hours and study support too!
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Processing Sales Ledger
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Rasing and processing invoices
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Processing petty cash
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn processes
What you will get:
- Company pension
- A Celebration Day’s Leave for Your Birthday in month of birthday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- AAT study support
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.