Accounts Assistant Job Details
Rate:£13 - £15 Per Hour
Due to a recent restructure, we are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a non-profit organisation based in Salisbury on a temporary basis with the potential of becoming permanent.
Your team will be small and close-knit, you’ll be amongst people who have a genuine passion for their work and are always on hand to support others. Working on site, you will benefit from free parking, flexible hours and constant support from the team.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries
- Assisting the management account with month end management and year end accounts for SDBF/SDBF BC Ltd
- Maintaining Petty cash transactions
- Maintaining and updating gift claims annually
- Assisting with the sales ledger function
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn processes
What you will get:
- Competitive rate
- Free parking / onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Potential to go permanent
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.