Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£19000 - £24000 Per Annum
A business services organisation, based near Eastleigh, is searching for a collaborative Accounts Assistant to join their thriving team. You will process invoices, perform reconciliations, conduct credit control and respond to queries, while supporting the Finance Manager in various areas of accounting and finance. With flexible working hours, your birthday off, private medical insurance and more on offer, this is a great opportunity to join a successful company and progress in your career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices on the system
- Checking and setting up of purchase orders
- Posting of supplier and customer invoices to the system and reconciling the statements
- Credit control
- Chasing suppliers for final tax invoices
- Oversight of the accounts inbox, responding to queries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Supporting the Finance Manager with relevant tasks
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Controller
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages and accountancy packages (e.g. Sage, Xero, Oracle)
- Studying AAT would be desirable but not essential
- A positive and open approach to communication
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Your birthday off
- Private medical insurance
- Regular pay reviews
- Referral scheme
- Free, onsite parking
- Sickness absence pay
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.