Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £27000 Per Annum
We’re working with a bespoke construction contractor to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time permanent basis. Based in Whiteley, this varied Accounts Assistant opportunity on site free parking, ongoing training and development, and the chance to work for an employer who truly champion the work life balance ethos!!
Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for invoicing and reconciling, liaising with suppliers to resolve queries, whilst providing general support to the Financial Controller. To take on the role you’ll need to be eager to learn and develop.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Bank, supplier statement and credit card reconciliations
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Raising sales invoices and allocating payments
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the FC
What you will need:
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within purchase ledger
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- High spec open plan offices
- Free on-site parking
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.