Accounts Assistant Job Details
Rate:£12 - £18 Per Hour
If you enjoy variety in your finance role and keen to start your next job ASAP, this Accounts Assistant vacancy might be a good option for you.
This business has not slowed down during the pandemic, in fact, they have been growing at an extraordinary rate to the point they are needing some additional finance support for a period of at least 3 months. The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for providing general support across the finance function, largely with purchase ledger and the sales ledger activities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoicing
- Coding and matching POs
- Support with invoice queries, resolving promptly
- Set up new suppliers
- Ensuring that outstanding monies owed from external customers are paid on time and to agreed payment terms
- Perform credit checks when setting up new customers/accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Finance Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
- To be available at short notice
- Enthusiastic approach
- Strong finance grounding within transactional finance
What you will get:
- Excellent transport links
- Onsite parking
- 1 remote day per week
- Flexibility (start & finish time)
- Quick start available
If you would like to find out more about this temporary Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.