Accounts Assistant Job Details
The Niche Partnership have teamed up with a rewarding employer based in Chichester to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. Offering flexible working hours, hybrid working (up to 4 days remote), private healthcare, a competitive pension/bonus scheme, this role comes with tonnes of great benefits!
The role of Accounts Assistant involves managing client accounts and debts, processing invoices and chasing outstanding debt. As Accounts Assistant you’ll be experienced in this type of work and be confident using Excel.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Accounts you will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Chasing customers with outstanding debts
- Sending sales invoices to clients
- Processing direct debit invoices
- Setting up customers on payment plans
- Resolving queries as required
What you will need:
- At least 1 years’ experience within one of the following roles – Collections / Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Supervisor / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector / Collections Advisor / Accounts Receivable / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team and meet deadlines
What you will get:
- Annual bonus – 5%
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern (up to 4 days remote)
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Continuous support and development with opportunity to progress
- Free onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.