Accounts Assistant Job Details
The Niche Partnership are in search of an Accounts Assistant to join a growing and friendly distributor on the outskirts of Southampton! This role would suit someone who is looking to continue broadening their accounting exposure, with a can-do attitude! For speed, this role is initially temporary, however, will be converted to a permanent contract. The key purpose of this role is to ensue all invoices are entered correctly resolving queries and working within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function.
The successful Accounts Assistant will report directly to the Finance Manager and include the following duties:
- Processing invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk / Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Admin
- Available at short notice (1 week / Immediately)
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.