Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£20328 - £20328 Per Annum
Are you looking for your first steps into finance? Due to a period of growth, we are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of the UK’s leading full service law firm.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be offered flexible working hours, hybrid working and study support.
This opportunity will be working closely with the finance team, and ideal for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door and get exposure to a large variety of jobs.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily processing of banking and cheque runs
- Dealing with transfer of funds via CHAPS
- Foreign transfers
- Bank reconciliations
- Billing and credit notes
- General queries
- Any other general tasks as and when required including going to the bank
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn processes
What you will get:
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- AAT study
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.