Accounts Assistant Job Details
Reference No:KB -1096
Salary:£20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Accounts Assistant role with study support!
We’re working with a fast growing construction business to recruit 2 Accounts Assistants to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in Whiteley, this is a business that is big on succession planning and supporting staff, you will receive full study support towards AAT and there’s plenty of other ongoing training and development too!
The Accounts Assistant roles have been created due to rapid business growth and with further growth projected there will be the chance to move around internally in the future. As Accounts Assistant you’ll get access to the on-site gym, refreshments in the office and on-site parking.
Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for intercompany invoicing and reconciling, liaising with suppliers to resolve queries, and processing weekly payment runs. To take on the role you’ll need to be progressive and eager to learn and develop.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end processing of financial transactions for multiple legal entities
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Managing the customer billing process
- Credit control
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing accounts payable
- Stock reconciliations
What you will need:
- Ideally studying towards AAT or ambition to take this on
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within purchase ledger
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- Study support
- High spec newly renovated office
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Gym
- Refreshments vending machine
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to move around a fast growing business
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.