Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £25000
Are you big on self-development and job satisfaction?
An Accounts Assistant is needed for a growing business, based in Chandlers Ford on a full-time permanent basis. This unique opportunity offers great training and development, a competitive benefits package, and flexible working hours. The Accounts Assistant position presents a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role, that will help with their own personal self-development. The successful Accounts Assistant will gain exposure across all disciplines of the general ledger and transactional accounting function!
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Dealing with intercompany invoices
- Dealing bank reconciliations and financial transactions
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Query resolution via phone and email
- Ad hoc duties as required by the CFO
What you will need:
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following roles: Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Confidence with good communication skills
- 2 – 3 years + experience working within a finance team
- Experience in dealing with multiple currencies
What you will get:
- Ongoing training and development
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and does not discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.