Accounts Assistant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Excel in finance and join a growing manufacturing organisation, based in Southampton, as an Accounts Assistant. You will be offered study support to help you progress in your career, along with flexible working hours, an enhanced pension contribution and an early finish on Fridays!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Processing monthly payment runs and liaising with suppliers regarding queries
- Sales ledger maintenance, raising and sending out invoices
- Allocating and posting cash
- Production of sales order packs, collating purchase orders and delivery notes
- Supporting with implementation of a new stock system
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator
- Strong understanding of both sales ledger and purchase ledger processes
- A desire to grow in the role and develop yourself and the role further
- Quickbooks experience is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on a Friday (1pm)
- Study support to progress in your career
- Enhanced pension (6% employer)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.