Accounts Assistant Job Details
Rate:£18 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership is recruiting for a quick start Accounts Assistant to join a travel business for a period of 2-3 months to help cover a period of sickness. The successful Accounts Assistant will be working within a relaxed and friendly office environment, predominantly supporting across the finance function largely with purchase ledger and sale ledger duties. Training and guidance is of course part and parcel on this job opportunity.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for
- Processing invoices to the accounting system, coding & performing checks
- Allocating/matching payments
- Reconciling transactions between old and new accounting systems
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Supporting high-volume payment runs
- Resolving invoice queries
- Data input & general support to all finance functions
What you will need:
- Previous experience in – Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- A good understanding of ledger accounting / bookkeeping principles
- IT literate
- Excellent accuracy and an eye for detail
What you will get:
- Relaxed working environment with option of working from home on Fridays
- Free parking
- Support and training to get you up to speed
- Quick start into your next job role
- Great sector exposure
If you would like to find out more regarding this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.