Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Details
Salary:£21000 - £25000 Per Annum
Would you like hybrid flexible working? That is just one of the perks of this Accounts Payable Clerk role! This Accounts Payable Clerk role is suited to somebody who has proven experience within purchase ledger, and someone who enjoys investigating queries to ensure payment.
Working for this global company, who believe in work-life-balance, you will receive flexible working hours, hybrid working (2 days remote) with free parking too. Despite being a large established business, the finance team work closely together with a ‘family feel’, therefore benefiting from the perks of working for a large corporate and an SME!
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are properly coded and processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Invoice query resolution
- Obtaining approval from appropriate authoriser before invoice is paid
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Preparing documentation for supplier payment runs
- Preparing BACs payments
- Processing general ledger journals
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any issues
- Reporting for month end close
What you will need:
- Experience in one of the following roles – Accounts payable / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Invoicing Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Reconciliations experience
- Proficient with processing on accounting systems
- “Self starter” able to work on own initiative and under pressure
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (2 days remote)
- Onsite free parking
- Early finish of Fridays (1pm)
- Holiday buy back scheme
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Ledger role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.