Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Details
Rate:£11 - £11.80 Per Hour
Due to a system upgrade, an Accounts Payable Clerk is required on a temporary basis for a period of at least 4-months, either on a part-time or full-time basis. This successful Accounts Payable Clerk be offered flexible working hours, 2-3 remote days and of course ‘on the job’ training to get you up and running! The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will ideally come from a background of working within a purchase ledger environment, as this position is largely focussed on invoicing, reconciling activities, working through a back log of invoices and processing them onto the new system.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices – Matching and coding
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Invoice query resolution via email
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Accounts Payable Supervisor
What you will need:
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following roles: Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk / Finance administrator / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator
- Strong organisation skills with attention to detail
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- 2-3 Remote days
- Fantastic transport links
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Payable Clerk, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website