Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager Job Details
Salary:£38000 - £42000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager for an exciting joint venture based in Portsmouth on a permanent basis. The successful Accounts Payable Manager will be offered flexible working hours, hybrid working (2-3 remote days), and an early finish on Fridays. They also have onsite parking, excellent transport links and an excellent benefits package. Managing a small team of 4, this roles promises that no day is the same, taking full ownership of the accounts payable function as well as credit cards and expenses. If you enjoy working for an output focussed organisation where no day is the same, this might be the role for you!
This role would suit someone who has a strong background managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or General Ledger teams, whilst also supporting with core accounting tasks.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management and oversight of the Accounts Payable function
- Lead all aspects of the financial transaction processing, ensuring compliance with internal processes and controls, and supporting the month-end accounting close procedure
- Overview and responsibility for a team that processes credit card statements and employee expenses
- Overseeing customer invoicing and responsible for reconciling the Accounts Receivable ledger
- Day to day management of a team of 4 – including 1-1s, appraisals and work delegation
- Reconciliation of the month balance sheet
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role such as Accounts Payable Manager / Accounts Receivable Manager / Purchase Ledger Manager / Sales Ledger Manager / Accounts Supervisor / Finance Supervisor / Transactional Manager
- Studying towards or qualified in AAT – desirable but not essential
- Experience with using SAP is desirable
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working (2-3 days per week)
- Pension contribution up to 8%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Income protection
- Group life assurance
- Possibility of a temporary to permanent conversion
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Payable Manager position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.