Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £65000 Per Annum
Do you have Accounts Payable Management experience and are you seeking an exciting career move to a company offering hybrid working, discretionary bonuses and an enticing benefits package?
We have teamed up with a successful organisation in the legal industry, based in Southampton, who are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading group operations in Finance, overseeing the central Accounts Payable team
- Supporting payroll review and related functions
- Mentoring and managing team members in collaboration with other managers
- Maintaining ledger integrity and assisting with month-end closing
- Handling and assisting with statutory reporting, including VAT, GST, and tax returns
- Review and authorisation of payments
- Participating in process changes and documentation
What you will need:
- Qualification (part or full) in ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Experience of accounting systems with ability to learn new ones quickly
- Seasoned professional in an international capacity, adept at handling diverse jurisdictions
- While advantageous, a law firm background is not essential for this role
- Demonstrable strong leadership, management and influencing skills
- Ability to foster positive relationships with colleagues, both internally and externally, to facilitate smooth operations
- Goal-driven and achievement-oriented mindset, consistently striving for excellence
- Embrace and champion change within the work environment, promoting innovation and continuous improvement
What you will get:
- Flexibility of hybrid working, with the option to work from home for 2 days and spend 3 days in the office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Potential for a discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive private medical cover with option to extend coverage to family
- Life Assurance at 4 times your basic salary
- Health insurance at up to 75% of basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.