Accounts Payable Team Leader
Accounts Payable Team Leader Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of those facing challenging conditions?
Do you thrive as a supportive leader, empowering your team to grow and succeed?
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a growing company based in Whiteley on a permanent basis. As part of the team, you’ll enjoy flexible working hours, a generous pension contribution, and the chance to truly make an impact. Plus, a competitive benefits package that will make you feel valued and rewarded.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting a team of 3
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of invoices
- Assisting with reconciling supplier statements
- Managing escalations, both internally and externally
- Faciliatating productive one-to-one meetings
- Overseeing the finance inbox to ensure smooth operations
- Providing support for various projects
- Assisting with banking-related tasks
What you will need:
- Previous experience within the following similar roles would be preferred: Purchase Ledger Manager / Purchase Ledger Team Leader / Accounts Payable Manager / Accounts Payable Team Leader / Finance Manager / Account Manager / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Officer / Accounts Payable Clerk
- Previous management experience is beneficial
- A progressive and ambitious approach
- Confidence in handling high volume
- A love of investigating and digging into issues and reconciling
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
What you will get:
- A comprehensive AAT / CIMA / ACCA study package
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- Free parking
- Staff events
- New, modern offices
- Progression opportunities
- Working for a company with a great cause
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Payable Team Leader role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.