Accounts Receivable Administrator
Accounts Receivable Administrator Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
A global manufacturing organisation, offering hybrid and flexible working as well as life assurance and enhanced pension, are on the hunt for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team with aged debtor reports
- Creation of credit limits
- Supporting with month end duties
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Overseeing bank accounts and allocating payments
- Customer account reconciliation
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Receivable Administrator / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller / Collections Specialist / Recoveries Officer / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator / Collections Administrator
- An upbeat and persevering attitude to efficiently complete tasks
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home, 2 in office
- Flexible hours
- Enhanced pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Regular salary review
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.