Accounts Receivable Administrator
Accounts Receivable Administrator Job Details
Salary:£27000 - £30000 Per Annum
Hybrid and flexible working, generous leave and pension and a healthcare cash plan are just some of the benefits on offer with this role.
Due to an influx of work, a global manufacturing organisation, based in Fareham, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team on a 14-month fixed-term contract.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing and processing outstanding debts
- Posting and allocating payments to the correct invoice
- Setting up payment plans
- Reviewing and releasing orders on hold
- Producing credit reports
- Resolving queries in a timely manner
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Accounts Receivable Administrator / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller / Collections Specialist / Recoveries Officer / Sales Ledger Clerk
- A proactive and methodical approach
- Availability to start at short notice
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.