Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £27000 Per Annum
How does working for an organisation that genuinely supports those in challenging conditions sound? If you would like to broaden your current experience as an Assistant Accountant, then look no further.
The Niche Partnership are in search of an Assistant Accountant to join a company that not only supports those in challenging conditions but also supports its employees! The organisation is offering the successful Assistant Accountant flexible working hours, a generous pension contribution AND the chance to progress.
Let’s chat more about the role itself… the Assistant Accountant will be working alongside the Finance Manager to help assist with the analysis of data, collating reports and supporting with the month-end procedures. Pretty hands-on stuff! This role would suit someone who is currently working in a similar position but looking to take a step up and gain more exposure.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing accurate reports fir your Finance Manager
- Analysing data
- Investigating and dealing with queries
- Assisting with projects
- Supporting with the month end process
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Working towards either of the follow professional accountancy qualifications: AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
- IT literate
- Proven ability of supporting the month end process and providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- True progression structure
If you are interested in finding out more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.