Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a position within finance that will broaden your skillset and help you on your journey to get qualified? Fortunately, we are working with a company that is looking for exactly this, providing study support (AAT / ACCA), 1 day remote working, as well as unlimited holiday!
We’ve teamed up with a law firm who are in search of an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. The successful Assistant Account will be supporting across the whole finance function which means you would get exposure from general ledger activities to supporting with month end duties.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocating journals
- Invoice processing
- Fixed Assets register
- Process and reconcile expenses
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Processing VAT
- Assisting with credit control
What you will need:
- Previous experience within the following roles – Assistant Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Legal Administrator / Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary / Legal Cashier
- Experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of Excel
What you will get:
- Study support
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (post probation)
- Self-managed annual leave (no cap)
- Healthcare cash plan
- On-site parking
- Discounts on supermarkets and high street retailers
If you would like to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.