Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a position within Finance that will broaden your skillset and help you on your journey to get qualified?
Fortunately for you, we have just that! We have teamed up with a domestic heating manufacturing company based in Poole that is seeking a driven Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis, who will benefit from a full study package (AAT / ACCA / CIMA), 2 days working remotely as well as a generous holiday allowance!
This Assistant Accountant role would suit someone who is looking for wider experience and growth by helping support the Management Accounts and working closely with the Finance Manager to support across the whole finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the month-end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with accruals and prepayments
- Depreciation on fixed assets
- Posting journals
- Supporting with general duties on the Purchase and Sales ledger
What you will need:
- Have previous experience in a similar role such as: Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Assistant Accountant
- Studying AAT / ACCA / CIMA
- A strong Accounts background
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 2 remote days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Fully study package
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you would like to find out more regarding this Assistant Accountant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.