Assistant Accountant Job Details
Rate:£12 - £14 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership is in search of an Accounts Assistant to join a growing and friendly distributor on the outskirts of Southampton!
Due to an internal staff relocation, an immediately available Accounts Assistant is needed on a 3-month temporary basis. This role would suit someone who is looking to continue broadening their accounting exposure, with a can-do attitude, and will benefit from free on-site parking!
The key purpose of this role is to ensure all invoices are entered correctly, resolve queries, and work within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function.
You will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations
- Data entry
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Posting journals
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Raising sales invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
What you will need:
- Experience in roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance Clerk / Finance Administrator / Accounts Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Admin
- Available at short notice (1 week / immediately)
- Good excel knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft AX would be beneficial but not essential
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.