Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant keen to grow your career whilst working on exciting projects for a charity based in Portsmouth?
Working for this growing charity, you will be offered hybrid working, flexible working, study support, generous pension and holiday, and more!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the production of management accounts
- Leading on and assisting with new projects from a financial perspective
- Helping to onboard new clients and suppliers
- Processing of invoices
- Liaison with partners, clients and suppliers
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and raising journals where necessary
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing administrative support and ensuring compliance
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Assistant Accountant / Project Accountant / Project Support Finance Officer / Assistant Project Accountant / Senior Finance Assistant / Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer / Ledger Manager
- Working knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Experience working on projects in a finance capacity, with sound knowledge of transactional finance
- Confidence to highlight necessary process improvements and generate solutions
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Flexible working hours
- Study support
- 7% pension
- Life assurance
- Free, onsite parking
- Employee assistance programme
- Generous holiday allowance
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.