Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£27000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking for a speedy start to a contract role?
The Niche Partnership are on the lookout for a talented Assistant Accountant to join a modern, sleek business based in central Southampton on a part-time, 6-month fixed-term contract.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be working onsite in their newly furnished, contemporary offices with free parking and the opportunity to start work immediately. This role will be for 30 hours per week.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end processing
- Entry of bank statements
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Providing support within the Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with credit control
- End-to-end processing of financial transactions
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer / Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger / Assistant Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Medicash health plan
- Clean, modern office space
- Being part of a close-knit, friendly team
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.