Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£26000 - £30000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership are in search of an Assistant Accountant to join a growing property developer based in Eastleigh, who are all about giving their employees the opportunity to grow through further exposure! This role would suit someone who is looking to continue broadening their accounting exposure, with a can-do attitude or, someone who has done a similar role before and knows what to expect! For speed, this role is a 6-month fixed term contract position to cover a period of maternity. The key purpose of this role is to oversee the sales ledger and purchase ledger, assist with the balance sheet reconciliations and support with the monthly reporting.
The successful Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Head of Finance and include the following duties:
- Over seeing the Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
- Assisting with month end duties
- Month end – Pre Payments/Accruals/Journals
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly payroll
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer / Finance Assistant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Bookkeeper
- IT literate
- Studied or studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Available at short notice (1 week / Immediately)
What you will get:
- On site parking
- Company pension matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Christmas shut down
- Flexible working hours
- Employee portal offering a range of perks
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.