Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£33000 - £37000 Per Annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in a global organisation?
We are seeking a motivated and progress-driven Assistant Accountant to join a successful retail business in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Posting month end journals
- Accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing VAT returns
- Managing multicurrency bank reconciliations
- Oversight and maintenance of general ledger
What you will need:
- AAT qualification or studying towards CIMA / ACCA
- Experience in a similar role such as Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper / Finance Admin / Accountant / Finance Assistant
- Large company background / experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 and/or Navision would be useful
What you will get:
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted products and services
- Support to progress and develop
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.