Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Would you like to broaden your current experience working for an organisation that genuinely support those in challenging conditions…if the answer is yes, this might be the one for you.
The Niche Partnership are in search for an Assistant Accountant to join a company whose key focus is to help others. The successful Assistant Accountant will be offered flexible working hours, the chance to progress and a generous pension contribution.
Within the role, the Assistant Accountant will be working alongside the Finance Manager to assist with analysis of data, collating reports and supporting with the month end procedures. This role would suit someone who is currently working in a similar position but looking to take a step up and gain more exposure.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting with the month end Process
- Assisting with the collation of data to produce reports
- Analysing stock levels
- Providing data for to produce to the Finance manager
- Assisting with various up and coming projects
- Investigating and dealing with any queries
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Working towards either of the follow professional accountancy qualifications: AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
- IT literate
- Proven ability of supporting the month end process and providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid (must live locally to the office)
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- True progression structure
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.