Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Are you wanting to work for a business that not only supports those in challenging conditions, but also supports its staff? Well, we’ve teamed up with a company based in Whiteley that offers flexible working hours, the chance to be a part of a supportive team and has a true progression structure!
If this sounds like a company you can get behind and you would like to broaden your current experience as an Assistant Accountant, then carry on reading…
The successful Assistant Accountant will be working alongside the Finance Manager working on collating reports, investigating and dealing with queries, and supporting with the month-end procedures. This role would suit someone who is currently working in a similar position but looking to take a step up and gain more exposure.
So, what do you think? Sounds like a good opportunity, right?! Let’s talk about the finer details…
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting with the month end process
- Assisting with the production of the profit and loss
- Processing balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing data
- Providing accurate reports for your Finance Manager
- Investigating and dealing with queries
- Assisting with projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Working towards either of the following professional accountancy qualifications: AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of the following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
- IT literate
- Proven ability to support the month end process and provide commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Study support
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- True progression structure
If you are interested in finding out more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.