Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£24000 - £27000 Per Annum
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a thriving utilities company based in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing the purchase ledger
- Assisting with sales ledger
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with end
- Processing month end and accruals
- Processing quarterly VAT returns
What you will need:
- AAT Level 3 qualified
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer
- Progressive and ambitious approach
What you will get:
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work within a forever-growing industry
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.