Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £35000 Per Annum
Want a value-add role working for a flexible company? If so, this may be the role for you!
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a friendly company on a remote basis (1 day travel to Shoreditch London). The successful Assistant Accountant will be offered flexible work hours, remote working days and lots of variety.
This Assistant Accountant role is working closely with the Finance Manager to support on all finance activities for the company, so if you like a job where every day is different, you might be a good option.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliations – supplier, bank, statement, etc.
- Supporting with Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Sales ledger allocations
- Monthly payment runs
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a role such as Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proactive can-do attitude
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- 37 hour week with flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.