Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Well, this role may be the one for you.
We have teamed up with a non-profit organisation who are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their office near Lyndhurst on a permanent basis. As the successful Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for creating report packs, project costings, ensuring invoices are accurate, reviewing the company assets and more!
This role offers a great amount of exposure, and you will benefit from study support (amazing!), free parking, 25 days of annual leave and a celebration day’s leave for your birthday! It really does sound like a great place to work.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the production of Management Accounts
- Process accruals, prepayments, depreciation and month end reconciliations
- Processing of bank reconciliations
- Manage the cash flow
- Oversee and support the purchase ledger
- Review and improve processes
- Support with the year end audits
- Processing the fixed assets
- Project costing
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Assistant Accountant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Accountant / Trainee Accountant
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and progress
What you will get:
- Study support towards ACCA / CIMA
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Celebration Day’s Leave for Your Birthday in month of birthday
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.