Assistant Accountant Job Details
Rate:£14 - £17 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking for flexible working hours in a community-focused organisation?
A successful charity, based in Havant, is going through an exciting redevelopment project and is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a temporary basis, for 3 months.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and recording month end journals
- Monthly accrual and prepayment posting
- Supporting with VAT returns
- Assisting with month end close for the purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Providing support with projects to the Head of Finance
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Assistant Accountant /
- To be available at short notice
- To be adaptable to change and keen to hit the ground running
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.