Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking for an opportunity to shape and grow the finance function of a local, charitable organisation?
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team, based near Liphook, on a temporary (6-month) basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creation of a new fixed asset register
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Building new processes to improve business output and growth
- Collaborating with department heads on budgets
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a new chart of accounts
- Reviewing accounting policy and procedure, with guidance from management
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Assistant Accountant / Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
- Around 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance role
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 (Sage Payroll knowledge is desirable)
- A systematic, logical and process-driven mindset
What you will get:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Development opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sickness pay
- Pension scheme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.