Assistant Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30500 Per Annum
Looking to take your next step in accounts and gain the exposure to forward your career?
The Niche Partnership are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join an international company based in Eastleigh. The role is offering some amazing benefits such as flexible and hybrid working (up to 3 days from home!!) and a clear route for career progression. The successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the sales ledger and have the option of getting involved with management accounts, multi-currency bank reconciliations, VAT returns and much more.
Reporting into the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the whole sales ledger
- Issuing of monthly statements
- Ensuring correct allocation of customer invoices
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with department management accounts
- VAT returns
- Dealing with queries
What you will need:
- Experience with the following roles – Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer / Finance Assistant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Bookkeeper
- IT literate – Excel (VLOOKUP/Pivot tables)
- Good customer service skills
What you will get:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Free parking
- Hybrid working – up to 3 days working from home
- Flexible working
- Study support with either AAT/ACCA/CIMA
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.