Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Looking to take that next exciting step in your accounting career, gaining broader skills, working part of a warm and welcoming team? If the answer is yes, this might be the role for you…
The Niche Partnership are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a construction company based in Fareham. The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be offered a competitive benefits package which includes study support (should you so wish), flexible working hours and genuine development opportunities.
In the role you will be responsible for supporting the Management Accountant and the Financial Controller with the preparation of 4 sets of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations as well as budgeting and forecasts activities (to name a few)!
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of 4 sets of management accounts, including consolidation to group
- Prepare and complete accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Resolving and clearing issues in a timely and efficient way (including finxed asset management)
- Assist the Financial Controller in the production of annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns & CIS returns
- Analysing and reporting on overhead costs
- Raising intercompany recharges and resolving any queries
- Assisting senior management with production of the annual statutory accounts and year end procedures and audits
- Weekly cashflow reporting and bank reconciliations
- Supporting transactional finance with purchase ledgerm credit control and payroll
- Understand company systems and procedures and ensure they are complied with
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Worked in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
- Relevant financial qualification i.e. Part/Fully qualified AAT with relevant experience/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Study package (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Free parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Early finishes Friday!
- Hybrid working (1 or 2 days from home)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.