Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with a Southampton-based marine company, that is going through a period of growth and is looking for an accomplished Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting journals
- Analysis of accounts at month end
- Processing of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the profit and loss calculations
- Supporting with quarterly VAT returns
- Providing assistance to auditors at year-end
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer
- To be studying towards a professional qualification – AAT / CIMA / ACCA
- A progressive and ambitious mindset
- Good Excel skills
What you will get:
- Study support
- Flexible working
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- A cashback health plan
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.