Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £33000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a position within finance that will broaden your skill-set and help you on your journey to get qualified? Fortunately, we are working with a company that is looking for exactly this, providing a full study package (AAT / ACA / ACCA) with flexible working hours as well as a long list of staff benefits!
We’ve teamed up with a modern logistics provider who is in search of an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will support the Financial Controller by ensuring the delivery of compliant and timely reporting to customers and stakeholders whilst also maintaining the business’s core values.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the month-end preparation including accruals and pre-payments
- Ability to implement process improvement and assist with the system upgrade
- Preparing the monthly Management Accounts
- Assisting with profit and loss, balance sheet reconciliations, and monthly journals
- Provide cover for Payroll
- Posting cash book journals
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar position
- Part qualified in CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Strong excel and analytical reporting skills
- Experience in Sage, Sap, and Intact is desirable but not needed
- A forward thinker offering ideas to streamline processes
- Someone who is hungry for progression!
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Study Support
- 5% pension contributions
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medi Cash for Optical / Dental / Chiropractor
- Retail discount scheme
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.