Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you wanting to work for an organisation that offers full study support towards ACCA / CIMA? Well, have we got good news for you! The Niche Partnership are on the lookout for an Assistant Management Account to join an organisation based near Lyndhurst on a permanent basis.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will benefit from 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays!), free parking, a health care scheme and more! This role will suit someone who has the enthusiasm to learn and progress as this position offers a great amount of exposure.
Let’s talk more about the role itself… the successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for creating report packs, and project costings, ensuring invoices are accurate and reviewing the company assets.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the production of Management Accounts
- Process accruals, prepayments, depreciation and month end reconciliations
- Processing of bank reconciliations
- Manage the cash flow
- Oversee and support the purchase ledger
- Review and improve processes
- Support with the year end audits
- Processing the fixed assets
- Project costing
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Assistant Accountant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Accountant / Trainee Accountant
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and progress
What you will get:
- Study support towards ACCA / CIMA
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Celebration Day’s Leave for Your Birthday in month of birthday
- Company pension
- Health care scheme
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.