Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Are you ready to use your Accounts experience to grow with a company that is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of those facing challenging conditions?
We are thrilled to offer a brilliant opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing team in Whiteley, on a permanent basis. Not only will you enjoy flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package, but you’ll also receive a generous pension contribution to secure your future.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations to ensure financial accuracy and transparency
- Delving into stock data and conducting in-depth analysis to optimise inventory management
- Calculation of stock accruals
- Managing credit card accruals and performing comprehensive analysis to track expenditures
- Compiling comprehensive financial reports and presenting them to the Management Accountant
- Collaborating with colleagues within the finance department and external stakeholders to address financial queries and ensure seamless financial processes
What you will need:
- Experience within a similar role, such as: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer
- Proficiency with IT
- Forward-thinking and action-oriented mindset
- Previous experience within high-volume roles
What you will get:
- Comprehensive study support to help you advance in your career
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and investment in your professional development
- Free parking
- Staff events to connect with colleagues
- Contemporary, comfortable offices
- Working for a company with a great cause
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.