Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
If you are an Assistant Accountant and looking to gain wider month end exposure, then please read on!
Due to an office relocation, we are recruiting for a company who’s sole purpose is too support others. The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be offered flexible working hours, the chance to secure a full study package and a generous pension contribution
In this varied role, the Assistant Management Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller and be responsible for supporting with the day-to-day management accounting transactions, with increased focus on cash-flow and analysis reporting as well as other general management accounting tasks. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently working in a similar role but looking to take a step up to gain more rounded experience. The successful candidate will gain this experience by working closely with a qualified accountant who is keen to develop others, therefore helping you to get the exposure you need to develop in your career!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the management and analysis of prepayments, accruals and general ledgers
- Responsible for the validation of location stock counts and stock code issues and assisting the Location Manager with the maintenance of stock holding
- Assisting in the production and analysis of reporting packs when required
- Responsible for the collation and validation of monthly reports and entry into Business Central system
- Any ad hoc tasks as requested by the Financial Controller
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified in AAT or working towards in ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Commercial Accountant
- Commercial mindset
- Proven ability of supporting the month end process and providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid (must live locally to the office)
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.