Audit Assistant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £32000 Per Annum
Are you studying towards an accounting qualification and looking to develop your experience?
Do you want to do so with a growing company offering hybrid and flexible working, birthday leave, professional support and more?
A successful accounting firm based across the UK and Europe are looking for an Audit Assistant to join their Southampton-based team. You will support a portfolio of audit clients and ensure the smooth running of their workload.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to audit clients with their workload management, client interactions and planning
- Undertaking audit assignments and cultivating strong relationships with both new and established clients
- Preparing calculations for senior staff review
- Collaborating closely with fellow audit team members, and other departments, to ensure exceptional client service
- Working onsite with audit clients, this may require some travel
- Managing your own billable time efficiently
- Executing fundamental compliance tasks at a high level
What you will need:
- To be AAT qualified or equivalent
- To be working towards a finance and accounting qualification such as ACA / ACCA
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and research skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Professional qualification support
- Mental health support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fitness challenges across teams
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.