Audit Manager Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £55000 Per Annum
Want to join a business that puts work-life-balance at the heart of everything they do?
Well you’re in luck! This Southampton based accountancy practice has created a BRAND-NEW Senior Audit Manager role due to rapid business growth. The successful candidate will benefit from flexible working, 33 days annual leave (plus your birthday off!), and wellbeing support, it’s clear that this business works hard to look after its employees – all the while becoming one of the UK’s fastest growing practices!
Working with a great mix of clients from various industry sectors, your role as Audit Manager will offer fantastic exposure and progression routes as you’ll be looking after the audit team and overseeing the workload, liaising closely with the Partners in the business and managing client expectations.
The role of the Senior Audit Manager would suit someone with previous SME client experience across a wide range of sectors, having strong technical capability and be fully qualified (ACA or ACCA).
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the audit team
- Overseeing the day-to-day workload for the audit team
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Providing practical guidance on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance
- Directly managing a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies.
- Liaising closely with the Partners in the business
- Ad hoc duties to support local partners as necessary
- Managing client expectations
What you will need:
- Accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Experience of working with SME clients
- Experience of working with clients across a range of industry sectors
- Strong technical accounting capability
What you will get:
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday Day off
- Dress for your day policy
- Flexible Working
- Financial incentive scheme
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Audit Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.