Auditor Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Due to an influx of new business, an established accountancy practice, based in Waterlooville, is looking for an experienced Auditor to join their collaborative team. You will benefit from hybrid working, flexible working hours, study support to progress in your career, mental health support and more.
Reporting to the Audit Director, you will be responsible for:
- Planning audits, including identifying risk areas, determining significant accounting policies, and planning how to test them
- The execution of testing items to completion for the audit file to a high standard, for partner review
- Coordinating planning with clients and building a strong rapport and working relationship
- Attending client premises where necessary and leading audits
- Undertaking work in accordance with UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- Completing year-end accounts for businesses and associated tax computations
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Auditor / Senior Auditor / Audit Manager / Senior Accountant / Accounts Senior / Audit Senior / Audit Semi Senior / Practice Accountant
- To be a qualified or nearly qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA
- Extensive practice experience
- Experience of audit is highly desirable
- To be a confident communicator across a range of internal and external stakeholders
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days from home, 2 in the office)
- Flexible working hours (core hours arrangement)
- Private healthcare
- Study support if required
- Free mental health support and counselling sessions
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Complimentary office snacks
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.