Billings Manager Job Details
Salary:£27000 - £30000 Per Annum
We are looking for a Billings Manager to join an impressive company that work with some of the country’s biggest brands! Based in central Southampton, you will be the sole billings expert and will be offered hybrid working, with up to 3 days working from home, private medical insurance and a company bonus! As a key part of the team, you will send out the company invoices, collect the money owed to the company and reconcile the company bank accounts.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and raising invoices
- Reconciling invoices between Sage and the current CRM system
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Being a point of contact for all clients
- Managing processes and updating as necessary
What you will need:
- Experience within one of the following roles or similar: Billings Manager / Billings Administrator / Billings Clerk / Accounts Receivable Manager / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Collections Administrator / Credit Controller / Credit Control Manager
- Working knowledge of Excel and standard IT packages
- Good telephone manner and confidence in dealing with objections
- An analytical and methodical approach
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – up to 3 days working from home
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Christmas closure
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.