Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in an all-rounder bookkeeping role and a methodical and analytical approach?
We are working with an industrial supplies company, based in Southampton, to find a talented Bookkeeper to join the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting invoices and receipts
- Debt chasing (Credit control)
- Month end process (accruals and prepayments)
- Processing expenses including reconciling employee credit cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating management accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Confidence using Sage 50 or Xero software
- Methodical and steady approach
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.