Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£19000 - £23000 Per Annum
A new role for a Bookkeeper has become available for a friendly accountancy firm in Romsey on a permanent basis. Due to growth, this firm of 12 accountants is looking for a Bookkeeper to support their busy portfolio of clients. This role offers 1-2 days remote working, flexible start / finish times and a good work life balance!
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Bookkeeping – processing purchase invoices, expenses, sales invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed assets
- Posting journals
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparation of payroll
- VAT returns
- Query resolution via phone and email
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper / Accountant
- Confidence with good communication skills
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave + bank
- Birthday off
- 1-2 remote days
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working hours – standard working week is 37 hours
- Remote days (2-3 per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Enhanced parental leave
- Paid sick leave“
- A truly informal, inclusive and friendly culture
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.