Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £23000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership are searching for a Bookkeeper to join a warm and friendly accountancy firm based in Romsey who offer 1-2 days of remote working, flexible start / finish times, and a good work-life balance (free on site parking too)! This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys a very busy day, but doesn’t want to take any headaches home with them!
This Bookkeeper position has arisen due to continued growth, largely focused with supporting their busy portfolio of growing clients! Let’s take a deeper dive into the role…
Reporting to the Practise Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Bookkeeping – processing purchase invoices, expenses, sales invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Fixed assets
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparing VAT returns
- Query resolution via phone and email
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Accountant / Trainee Accountant / Finance Assistant
- Experience working within an Accountancy firm
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive mindset
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave + bank (increasing with service)
- Birthday off
- 1-2 remote days
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working hours – standard working week is 37 hours
- Remote days (2-3 per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Enhanced parental leave
- Paid sick leave“
- A truly informal, inclusive and friendly culture
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.