Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Due to business growth, an established accountancy practice, based in Waterlooville, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their collaborative team. You will benefit from hybrid working, flexible working hours, study support to progress in your career, mental health support and more.
Reporting to the Client Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The production of monthly management accounts
- Bookkeeping for a wide portfolio of SME clients
- Processing payments, invoices and income
- Undertaking VAT returns
- Performing CIS returns
- Paying invoices and tracking bank account balances
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Client Bookkeeper / Practice Accounts Assistant / Practice Bookkeeper / Accounting Technician
- To be a confident communicator across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience working within an accountancy practice is desirable
- Working knowledge of Xero software is desirable
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days from home, 2 in the office)
- Flexible working hours (core hours arrangement)
- Study support for AAT or similar qualifications
- Free mental health support and counselling sessions
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Complimentary office snacks
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.