Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Would you like to join a 10 firm that offers a full spread of benefits so you can better work around your family and social life? This role offers flexible working hours, 33 days annual leave, remote working (2-3 days per week), life assurance, private medical cover, to name a few benefits.
A highly successful firm in Southampton is currently recruiting a Bookkeeper Senior on a permanent basis. This unique opportunity offers onsite parking, full AAT / ACA / ACCA study support and a competitive benefits package.
The Bookkeeper Senior role presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, wishing to complete their studies within a supportive and people focused environment. The successful Bookkeeper will gain exposure across all disciplines including tax, accounts, VAT and payroll, making it an amazing opportunity to grow and learn.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Account preparation
- Statutory accounts
- Set up and maintain accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconcilations
- Preparation of payroll
- VAT returns
- Query resolution via phone and email
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Semi senior/ Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper / Accountant
- Currently studying AAT / ACCA / ACA
- Confidence with good communication skills
What you will get:
- Full study support package
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working hours – standard working week is 37 hours
- Remote days (2-3 per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Enhanced parental leave
- Paid sick leave
- A truly informal, inclusive and friendly culture
If you would like to find out more regarding this Bookkeeping role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.