Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced bookkeeper looking to work with a close-knit team?
We have teamed up with a farming enterprise, based in Winchester, who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to support their friendly team. The role will be 32 hours per week.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- The sales and purchase ledger invoicing
- Performing bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Producing VAT returns on a monthly basis
- Posting monthly accruals and prepayments
- Chasing of overdue invoices via telephone, letter and email
- Running company monthly payroll for 10 – 15 staff (PayData Software)
What you will need:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident approach and willingness to help out with general tasks
- Experience of running payroll for small companies
- Good Excel skills
What you will get:
- Impressive office space
- Free, onsite parking
- Friendly, supportive team
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.