Candidate Journey Manager
Candidate Journey Manager Job Details
Don’t you just hate when Recruiters never get back to you?
We do. That’s why we’ve created a designated role to look after each and every jobseeker we support – making sure nobody gets left behind. The role of Candidate Journey Manager is available on a permanent basis and will be central to our overall mission – to evolve the broken hiring process!
Here at The Niche Partnership, we believe in looking after our people and want you to have a job you truly enjoy, adding value to the mission we are on! That’s why you’ll get hybrid working and a great annual leave package that includes 26 days off, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday as an extra day off, plus Christmas shut down, oh and it increases each year up to 30 days!
The benefits don’t stop there though as you’ll also attend regular team socials and get free parking at our modern and recently renovated office in central Southampton (that by the way is dog friendly)!
Joining us as Candidate Journey Manager, you will be a valuable asset to our team. Your role will involve overseeing candidate processes and reporting on these to ensure all our job vacancies are managed effectively. You’ll support with resourcing roles and will work closely with our Operations Director to make adjustments to our customisable CRM – making the candidate experience EVEN better!
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Consultants in the daily management of live vacancies
- Leading daily candidate interviews (via telephone / video / in person)
- Offering support and providing advice to candidates on their career / job search
- Championing the candidate experience at all times
- Keeping customised CRM up to date and accurate
- Focusing on candidate attraction and retention methods, continuously seeking out new sources to help grow our candidate pool
- Supporting in all administrative tasks of the recruitment cycle including CV formatting, arranging interviews, and releasing offer information as required
- Writing job adverts for the business and posting via internal systems
- Producing and distributing weekly report to track all current activity on live vacancies, ensuring that nobody slips through the cracks
- Continuously interrogating the customised CRM to uncover new and innovative ways to further improve the candidate experience
- Day-to-day management of the company info email account
- Tracking temporary worker timesheets and escalating for teammates to chase
- Managing all administration involved with setting up new temporary workers in collaboration with teammates
- Monitoring candidate and placement records and maintaining the adequate compliance documentation
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a recruitment agency environment / understanding of the recruitment process
- A focused attitude with genuine interest in self-development
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confidence to meet and engage with new people
- Emotional intelligence and ability to build rapport
- Tech savvy with ability to pick up new systems
- Logical and methodical thinking
What you will get:
- Competitive commission scheme
- Hybrid working
- Regular team events / socials
- Employee assistant programme
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- Annual holiday entitlement increases 1 day per calendar year up to 30 days
- Christmas shut down
- Free parking in central Southampton
- Modern office space
- Dog friendly office
- Company pension
- Being part of a culture that truly values their people
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.