Collections Advisor Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £25000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership are seeking a Credit Controller to join a rewarding law firm based in Eastleigh on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting debts as quicky and efficiently as possible. The role would be a great fit for someone that is confident on the phone and able to build strong relationships!
The successful Credit Controller will benefit from a friendly and vibrant team working in a new modern environment. You have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus as well as receiving a generous 25 days annual leave + your birthday off!
Reporting to the Collections & Litigation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the recoveries manager to develop portfolio collection strategies
- Monitoring external servicers to ensure performance
- Working with original creditors to resolve new and existing queries
- Liaising with external professionals who may require specialist support
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Collections / Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Supervisor / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector / Collections Advisor / Accounts Receivable
- Good communication skills
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Full training
- Study support
- Onsite Parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.