Collections Advisor Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £30000 Per Annum
Do you want to work from home for four days a week, while making a significant impact on the company’s growth and your career?
We are looking for a Collections Advisor to work with a successful financial services business based in Southampton.
Reporting to the Collections Manager you will be responsible for:
- Invoice factoring
- Engaging in outbound calls to efficiently collect payments on behalf of clients
- Handling inbound calls to set up payment arrangements
- Negotiating payment plans with customers
- Promptly resolving queries to ensure customer satisfaction
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar/related role – Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator / Recovery Specialist / Collections Specialist / Credit Control Manager / Debt Collection
- Experience with invoice factoring / debt factoring / invoice financing
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Confidence in dealing with objections
- Collaborative attitude and happy to support the team
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Basic proficiency in Excel
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 4 days working from home per week
- Performance-related bonus
- Christmas closure
- Private medical cover
- Chance to work in a close-knit, team-focused company
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.