Collections Executive Job Details
Salary:£18000 - £22000 Per Annum
Do you want study support AND free pizza?!
Due to company growth, a leading Law firm based in Eastleigh is currently seeking a full-time Collections Executive to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
The successful Collections Executive will have access to a generous holiday package, on-site parking, free pizza, and the opportunity to have support with your AAT studies! Being part of the collections team, you will be responsible for collecting outstanding monies, assisting with the sales ledger, and resolving queries.
This role would suit a confident, analytical individual who thrives on the success of collecting outstanding debt.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Resolving queries and liaising with relevant departments and customers
- Setting up and monitoring payment plans
- Reviewing payment plans at regular intervals
- Liaising with original creditors to resolve new and existing queries in line with company policies and procedures
- Be forthcoming in settlement discussion and negotiation with customers
What you will need:
- Experience in debt recovery advantage would be an advantage but not essential
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential
- Highly motivated with strong written and communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Analytical skills
- Passion to deliver results
- Proficient in IT – specifically Excel
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave increase for every year you have been here after 2 years of service (capped at 30 days)
- Birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Health Care
- Full training
- Study support
- On-site parking
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and pizza on the last Friday of each month!
If you would like to find out more about this Collections Executive, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.